We are extremely proud of our many alumni worldwide. Please share your opinions and thoughts with us by completing our alumni survey, and help us stay connected by keeping your contact information current. We encourage you to visit often to keep up with Lane Department news and events!
The Lane Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering is grateful to its alumni and friends for their support of scholarships that are available to students currently enrolled in the Department. A complete listing of all endowed scholarships in the Statler College of Engineering and Mineral Resources can be found by clicking here.
Distinguished Alumni Academy
- Carl D. Avers - IBM (retired)
- James N. Butch - Eagle Research Corporation
- Steven Eberly - IBM
- James Estep - WVHTC Foundation
- Stephen Goodman - West Virginia Institute of Technology
- Jon Hammock - KeyLogic Systems
- James R. Haney - First Energy
- Scott A. Hissam - Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute
- Malcolm Lane - James Madison University (retired)
- Wade Linger - TMC Technologys
- David J. Mitchell - Doyon Government Services
- Harry G. Morgan - AOL (Ret)
- Sarah Soliman - Doctoral Student, Kings College, London