The LCSEE Learning Center has peer tutors to help students with current courses or help with studying.
- Individual tutoring is available by appointment through Navigate
- Appointments can be either online or in person in AER 138
- Drop-in tutoring has returned and is available in AER 138 according to the Drop-In Tutoring Schedule
- Schedules are set by the tutors and are subject to their availability
- Please be considerate of your tutor’s time by
- Scheduling in advance and
- Showing up for your appointment
- Courses with tutors available:
- CS 110, 111, 210, 220, 230, 310, 320, 350, 410, 450
- CPE 271, 272, 310, 311
- EE 221, 251, 355
- CYBE 266
If you would like to receive tutoring for a CS, CPE, CYBE, or EE class not listed, please use this Tutoring Course Request form. Please note that submitting a request is only an indicator of need and we cannot guarantee a tutor will be made available.
Any further questions or comments may be directed to the LCSEE-LC Director with the subject header "LCSEE-LC".
LCSEE-LC Director: Tom Devine, PhD
Director LCSEE Learning Center
Teaching Assistant Professor, LCSEE
West Virginia University, CEMR
Office: 337 AER | (304) 293-9143